Ajilon is searching on behalf of a construction company in Mesa. This company is looking for a well versed AR Specialist to join their team. This role is heavy collections, where you will be speaking to finance and lender companies. This is an in office job, with a Monday-Friday schedule.
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Forecasting accurate weekly deposits
- Scanning daily deposits into eCheck system
- Building daily deposits worksheets and report daily to management
- Communicate and work closely with sales staff and mortgage lenders on project payments included in escrow or finance.
- Review and follow up on aging reports and statements for timely customer payments.
- Reconcile various accounts
- Input deposits daily into accounting system
- Update contracts and change orders in Accounting system
- High school diploma. Some college is preferred.
- 3+ years of AR experience
- Lien Wavers, AIA billing experience preferred
- Strong Excel Skills(VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables, Macros)
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Dynamics is preferred!
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills
The ideal candidate will have:
If you are intrigued by this job, and meet the minimum requirements, please apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arr The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.