Cash Management Role in Tacoma, Washington!
Accounting Principals is working with one of our local partners to hire a Cash Management Specialist in Tacoma, Washington. Daily tasks will consist of performing all required Cash Management operations such as payment receipt, processing, deposits and other duties with strong timeliness and accuracy.
- Sort payments, balances and processes through remote deposit scanner.
- Apply payments to receivable systems.
- Ensure timely deposit of miscellaneous receipts and ensure timely deposit.
- Research and identify payments, using technologies and systems to efficiently identify and process payments.
- Balance daily deposit of checks and cash while resolving discrepancies.
- Work with Customer Service units to resolve questions as related to checks and payments.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Cash Management, Corporate Treasury position or an equivalent combination of job-related education and work experience.
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Data Entry, Lockbox, or Bank Back office experience is preferred.
- Experience in software applications and Accounting systems.
- 10-Key calculator by touch and ability to accurately key in accounting data.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Ability to exercise good judgement and maintain confidentiality.
- Work overtime as needed.
- Contract to Hire.
- $17.50- $20.50 Depending on Experience
- Full time. Monday through Friday, Flexible Start Time.