Call Center Representative III
Accounting Principals Portland, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The main function of a call center/customer service specialist is assisting our dealer network and parts distribution centers (PDCs) with all parts order issues. We are a customer service and support call center focused on parts ordering and delivery. We work diligently with our parts suppliers to ensure timely shipment to the ordering dealer and/or PDC locations. We strive for excellence in customer service and follow-up to provide the following order information to our customers: shipment tracking information, status reporting, order cancellation assistance, etc.
• Resolve customer inquiries for part and order status using case management tool and SAP
• Work internally with cross functional partners to ensure accurate communication on customer orders
• Timely communication on dealer cases (Case management tool)
• Ensure timely processing of order exceptions and investigations
• Build rapport with the dealer network and internal partners through professional and standardize communication
• Support internal partner needs regarding inquiries relating to order status
• As a customer service role, professionalism and adherence to the standard process is required to ensure customer experience is maintained
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Ability investigate and determine solutions to complex issues
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment with a focus on customer service and satisfaction required
• Strong experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software
• High school diploma or GED required, Associates degree or bachelor’s degree preferred
• 0-2 years customer service related experience required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
BusinessView all jobs at Accounting Principals