Business Services Coordinator
Ajilon is looking to hire a Business Services Coordinator in Memphis, TN. This contract requires an individual who can reach far beyond with great analytical capabilities and an excellent detail-oriented mentality. Apply now if you meet the qualifications!
· Coordinates the timely entry and processing of standard AP transactions such as vendor invoices and expense reports
· Codes and allocates expenses within appropriate system such as PeopleSoft
· Researches vendor invoices and payment inquiries
· Reviews and enters standard agreements and/or transactions such as: listing, management, valuation, leasing and sales into appropriate system (e.g. PeopleSoft, MTA, VAS, I-track, etc.)
· Creates corresponding file(s) that is compliant with company and state requirements
· Assists other departments in obtaining necessary verification from sales professionals on various contingencies in order to adhere to the Company’s revenue recognition policies
· Prepares billing requests for non-transaction items such as client marketing reimbursement and/or employee reimbursement
· Maintains property signs inventory
· Orders installation and removal of all property signs for the office
· Other duties as assigned
Experience & Education
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· Minimum of 2 years of related experience and/or training
· Ability to:
o Comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding
o Write routine reports and correspondence
o Respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor
o Effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees
o Calculate simple figures such as percentages
o Understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations
o Solve problems in standard situations
· Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles.
· Requires basic analytical skills
· Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
· Knowledge of Financial software systems (e.g. PeopleSoft, MTA, VAS and I-Track)
If you feel you are qualified for this position, then apply today!