Business Analyst - Strategy & Transactions
Accounting Principals Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accounting Principals is a staffing firm that specializes in hiring accounting and finance professionals. We offer temporary and temp-to-hire placements. Our specialty is finding quality candidates for our clients that we serve. We offer benefits to all our associates to ease the temporary work life. We offer a positive approach to the job search process by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders. We want to showcase your skills to our clients so read below to see if this position would be a good fit for you!
Our client is looking for Business Analysts to specialize in Strategy & Transactions. This client is a Big 4 Accounting Firm seeking remote consultants. You MUST have a bachelor's degree and AT LEAST 5 years of progressive work experience to be considered. If you are comfortable traveling up to 80% to serve client needs, learn more below!
About the job!
The Business Analyst - Strategy & Transactions role is a wonderful opportunity for those in the professional world considering consulting. Have you ever wanted to work for a Big 4 Accounting Firm? Now is your chance.
As a Business Analyst you will:
- Prepare and execute mergers and acquisition plans to maximize synergies and financial benefits from transactions.
- Provide support and advice across the transaction life cycle (including carve-out, due diligence and integration)
- Accelerate implementation, enhance value, and manage operational transaction risk.?
- Support and advise on operational aspects such as, carve-out readiness and support, operational due diligence, synergy assessment and delivery, day-one readiness assessment and 100-day planning, to support the integration process.
- Deliver quality client services by regularly monitoring progress.
- Demonstrate technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
- Maintain and develop client relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, Analytics or Computer Science
- Requires domestic and international travel up to 80% to serve client needs.
- Use of qualitative and quantitative analysis
- 5 years of progressive work experience
- 1 year of experience integrating client operations
- 1 year of experience in business integrations and divestitures
- 1 year of experience consulting for mergers and acquisitions, including merger integrations and divestitures
- 3 years of experience conducting assessments of infrastructure to include: technology, operations, finance, supply chain, or manufacturing
- 1 year of experience incorporating approaches in complex integration conflicts
- 1 year of experience in project management, as well as managin, developing, and coaching employees
What you bring to the table!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
BusinessView all jobs at Accounting Principals