Accounting Principals is working with a small accounting team to search for a temporary to hire accounting professional. You will be joining two others to handle the accounts payable and the accounts receivable tasks. In addition, you will be directly assisting the Controller with month-end close, reconciliations, and other accounting projects that come up. The team is busy and in order to eliminate heavy training, they would like someone with at least five years of previous accounting experience. Also, QuickBooks knowledge is helpful but not required. This company is a stable company that has maintained their work volume throughout the last six months. Since they are considered essential, you will need to work in the office which is located in the south Seattle, WA area. There is free parking and you will have a great work/life balance in this position.
- Processing payments to the correct accounts
- Updating the aging report
- Expense invoice approvals and payments
- Matching, coding and processing AP invoices
- Check runs
- Bank statement reconciliations
- Assisting with month-end close
- At least five years of accounting experience
- Knowledge of QuickBooks is preferred
- Ability to self-manage and handle a variety of tasks
- Organized and high attention to detail
- Temporary to hire
- 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday
This is a good opportunity for an accounting professional that is looking for a long-term fit in a stable company. To be considered, apply now and submit your resume. Thank you!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.