Accounting Principals Plano, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have partnered with a Plano TX client to find a Bookkeeper for a full time role paying in the $60k range.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounting, preferably with exposure to FAR and DCAA regulatory experience
- Experience with payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable and invoicing
- Experience/exposure to job costing
- Experience with QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel is required
- Experience in MS Project
- Any kind of government accounting experience
This position is responsible for bookkeeping and accounting functions in a small, international consulting firm with significant government contracts. Experienced, multitasking bookkeeper with strong interpersonal skills and proficiency in MS Office applications and QuickBooks. Experience with FAR and DCAA regulations is preferred. Main focus of duties includes full Accounts Receivable tracking and reporting, coordination of same through governmental websites, and maintenance of invoicing records on SharePoint. Must possess analytical ability to gather, organize, and interpret data, to identify discrepancies, problems or issues, to obtain advice when precedents are unclear or unavailable. Must be able to pass both federal background and financial background checks.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Accounting Principals