Billing & Dispatching Specialist
Accounting Principals Monroe, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are assisting a client in Monroe, NC with their need for a Billing & Dispatching Specialist. This is a partially remote role with 10AM-7PM hours supporting the west coast customers and technicians. This is a direct hire opportunity for the right individual.
What will this person be doing?
- Managing a territory of customers
- Communicating with technicians
- Scheduling installations
- Communicating with sales
- Generating invoices and billing customers
- MS Office Suite especially Excel
- Data entry skills
- Strong communications and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work 10AM-7PM
What is required of this person?
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
HealthcareView all jobs at Accounting Principals