Administrative Assistant in a Legal Setting
Accounting Principals is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant in a legal setting for a 2 month temporary assignment in West Sacramento, CA. This temporary assignment is a great opportunity to work in a professional environment with a dedicated team of professionals.
This position serves as a back up for the Executive Assistant to the Executive Director. Knowledge of legal jargon and the law isn’t necessary but must have experience as a high-level Administrative Assistant.
- Proofread documents for accuracy, proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Revise and finalize documents for distribution.
- Provide administrative support by composing, typing, editing, and proofreading a variety of documents.
- Assist in developing agendas.
- Attend meetings, take minutes, transcribe and distribute minutes.
- Prepare programs and brochures.
- Format PowerPoint presentations.
- Coordinate meetings, including room reservations, and food and beverages.
- Coordinate nomination and election process for the board of directors.
- Prior administrative existence.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Demonstrate respect, honesty, and professionalism at all times.
To learn more about this opportunity, respond to this ad with your resume, or email it to me directly at email@example.com