Administrative/ Accounting Clerk
Accounting Principals Henrico, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accounting Principals is seeking an Administrative/ Accounting Clerk for a full-time, contract-to-hire position with a client in Richmond, VA. This position is in-office.
- Filing and keeping well maintained and organized records.
- Oversee administrative functions and general office organization.
- Serve as first point of contact in front office.
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls.
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries.
- Maintain and order office supplies and equipment.
- Coordinate and organize office meetings and functions.
- Attendance and participation in staff meetings as needed.
- Provide assistance to Accounting Department.
- Data entry related to accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Coding and entering invoices.
- Correspondence with vendors and contractors.
- Provide administrative support to senior management team.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent with 2+ years of related experience.
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Office products a must.
- Experience in operation of a multi-line phone system.
- Entry level accounting experience a plus.
- Data entry experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are a must.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Accurate typing/data entry.
- Ability to handle a rapidly changing, high energy environment requiring. significant interaction with others.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a group.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Must possess a positive attitude and the willingness to learn and grow with the organization.
Compensation: $14-$16/hr while contracting; $28K-$35K/yr
Benefits: Anthem: Health/Dental/Vision/LTD/Life insurance (they pay 90% of employees portion), 10 days of paid leave and paid holidays, buy entire office lunch once a week, 401K
Please submit application materials to McKenzie.Gibbons@accountingprincipals.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
BusinessView all jobs at Accounting Principals