Accounting Principals Troy, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accounting Principals has partnered with a company located in Grand Rapids, MI in their search to hire an Accounts Receivable Specialist. This position will offer an excellent work environment, friendly co-workers and an all around great family oriented feel. Ideally they would like someone with 3 years of specific manufacturing AR experience who is advanced in MS Excel.
- Process daily invoices for current day workflow.
- Work closely with Sales and Processing departments to address accounts receivable issues.
- Record all forms of daily cash receipts (check, wire/ACH, electronic payments)
- Initiate collections on past due customer accounts.
- Assist in month-end and year-end closings.
- Produce and distribute Monthly Statements.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments/ credits are accounted for and properly posted.
- Summarize receivables and prepare reports to be provided to management
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
- Two to four years related experience or equivalent in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- MS Excel skills
- Dependable; Self-Motivated; Detail Oriented
- Good communication skills
Please note that this position is on-site and looking for someone to start immediately. If you are interested in this AR role apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Accounting Principals