Accounts Receivable Specialist
Accounting Principals Red Bank, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accounting Principals is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist candidate with 2-3 years of experience for a full-time position for a Monmouth County Office in NJ. An Accounts Receivable Specialist manages incoming payments, properly tracking them into the system to maintain accurate bookkeeping records.This is a great contract role that offers opportunities to work with a results driven and dedicated team.
- Maintain bookkeeping databases and spreadsheets, updating information as needed
- Communicate with previous clients and customers to request payment and arrange payment plans
- Collect payment from customers and accurately record it into the system
- Create reports and balance sheets that document overall profits and losses
- Update client accounts based on payment or contact information
- Communication: Developed written and verbal communication skills are necessary when working as an Accounts Receivable Specialist. Account receivable specialists will often communicate with clients, requesting payment or setting up payment plans.
- Project management: Strong project management skills are useful as an Accounts Receivable Specialist as they are often managing multiple projects at one time.
- Organization: Organizational skills are crucial as an Accounts Receivable Specialist. The ability to closely pay attention to detail will ensure that records and reports are accurate.
- Computer: Advanced computer skills are useful as an Accounts Receivable Specialist. Specialists will often work with accounting and bookkeeping computer programs to identify past due accounts and to report payments.
Skills and Qualifications:
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
AddressRed Bank, NJ
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Accounting Principals