Accounts Receivable Specialist
Accounting Principals Bear, DE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accounting Principals recently partnered with a growing Property Developer and Management company in the Greater Wilmington, DE area. We have an immediately opening for a Accounts Receivable/Leasing Administrator. This is a contract to hire role and will report onsite to their office. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining customer’s accounts and tracking rent payments.
- Minimum of 1 year of Accounts Receivable Experience (collections, cash applications)
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Professional Written and Oral Communication Skills
- MS Word, Excel experience required
- Experience with Yardi is a plus!
- Experience working within Property Management is a plus!
If you are interested and qualified in this role, please apply immediately.
Our client is scheduling interviews this week.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Accounting Principals