Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Accounting Principals is seeking an Accounts Receivable Coordinator to work in Suffolk County. This is a direct hire opportunity.
• Researching, investigating and following up on customer account issues, including unapplied and on account payments-timely collection of accounts receivable
• Enter, review, balance and post cash receipts to customer accounts, including batches as required as this position will back up this function
• Make adjusting entries to customer accounts, as needed
• Review customer accounts and applies or removes HOLD on account
• Management of large customer accounts
• Process credit card payments
• Accounting Degree or 3-5 yrs of demonstrated accounting experience in a similar role
• Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains is desirable
• Ability to perform basic math skills, using decimals to compute ratios and percentages.
• Ability to follow direction/procedures, with good analytical, problem-solving and organizations skills
• Good oral and written business communication skills, and comfortable interacting with customers in a professional manner
• Common, clean, office conditions with a typically quiet noise level
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate con The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.