Accounts Receivable Clerk
Accounting Principals Irvine, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Accounting Principals is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk with 6 months of experience making collection calls for a manufacturing company in Irvine. This is an onsite contract-to-hire position.
This role entails working closely with the Accounts Receivable Manager and assisting with processing Return Material Authorizations (RMA), making collection calls, and working effectively with company personnel and customers. Our ideal candidate will have 6 months of experience making collection calls, have good attendance and communication skills; and interested in growing within the company. If you are looking for a new career opportunity – apply online today!
- Assist with RMA credits
- Print monthly statements to customers
- Make collections calls for past due invoices
- Prepare daily Lock-Box batches for Cash Application
- Enter receipts into the computer and balance cash report daily
- Produce invoices and credit in a timely and consistent manner
- Maintain filing and perform data entry as required
- Communicate with customers and/or company personnel to resolve problems and keep accounts current while maintaining a positive customer-client relationship
- Writes daily deposit slip and makes copies for manual deposits
- Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving Environmental Management System (EMS)
- Perform all operations according to prescribed safety principles
- Ability to work with and preserve confidential information
- Acts as Company representative at other company locations, or at other companies
- Follows the procedures as presented in the Employee Handbook, Etiquette Brochure, department procedures, captures contact information, and follows verbal, written, or diagram instructions as provided by supervisors and managers
- Presents a professional appearance as well as presents a professional attitude with customers, distributors, vendors, and other company personnel
- Ability to drive with valid drivers license for valid Company reasons. Occasionally.
- Presents professional communication skills – verbal, written, e-mails
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commission, and percentages
- Skills in operations of a calculator
- High school diploma or equivalent, preferred
- Six months of accounting in receivables area, a plus
- Proficient personal computer skills; familiar with MS Office a plus
- SAP experience a plus
- Pass a company post-employment physical as well as controlled substance testing and background and security checks, as required
To learn more about this Accounts Receivable Specialist opening, please apply and send a current resume. Not quite what you were looking for? Browse our other available jobs in your location on the Accounting Principals website.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Accounting Principals