Accounts Receivable Clerk - SGWSJP00006104
Accounting Principals Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ajilon is seeking detail-oriented professionals for a temporary to hire contract in Phoenix, AZ! If you have accounts receivable/collections experience and are looking for new opportunities please apply now!!
Title:Accounts Receivable Clerk
Contract: Temporary to hire
Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:30pmDuties and Responsibilities:
· Post & deposit miscellaneous check payments (Will Calls, DWS, Warehouses etc).
· Enter Fintech invoices in EDI for next day payment.
· Prepare & post Delivery Charge write off, weekly.
· Assist with Driver Check-In Route processing (4 - 8 routes per day): verify proof of delivery, apply payments, work with warehouse to resolve product credit discrepancies, and work with driver Supervisors to resolve driver under collects.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
1-year cash handling and Accounts Receivable experience.
General understanding of debits & credits.
Experience with Excel, Word and Outlook.
Ten Key (speed & accuracy).
Detailed and organized.
Good communication skills to work with diverse group of individuals
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Accounting Principals