Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounting Principals Kearny, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accounting Principals is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to work for a company in Northern NJ. The ideal candidate must be able to maintain high-volume invoices in a fast-paced environment.
- Provides oversight of the accounts payable process, ensuring data, and resolving all invoices discrepancies
- Weekly run reports for all vendor invoices, and expenses
- Establish and maintain relationships with all clients
- Manage, review and process outgoing payments
- Generate journal entries as needed
- Match invoices to purchase orders
- Communicate with vendors via phone and email for all inquiries
- Experience processing high volume invoices
- 3 years of AP experience
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Professional communication skills (verbally and written)
Full Time, 6 + month contract
To learn more please apply today and/or send resumes to Ciara.firstname.lastname@example.org! To browse other available opportunities with Accounting Principals please visit www.accountingprincipals.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Accounting Principals