Accounts Payable Processor
Accounting Principals Grand Rapids, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accounting Principals is conducting a temp to hire search for an experienced Accounts Payable Processor, located in Grand Rapids, MI for a great opportunity! This candidate will be focused on full-cycle responsibilities, while also performing account reconciliations and assisting with monthly close functions all in regards to AP. There is a ton of potential for upward mobility through this company so it's an opportunity you do not want to miss out on!
- Process 100+ invoices daily
- Match invoices to purchase orders and submit them for payment approval
- Research vendor discrepancies and reconcile vendor statements
- Setup new vendor accounts and respond to vendor inquiries daily
- Weekly check runs
- Utilize Excel daily for payment tracking, researching and reporting purposes
- Assist with moth-end preparation for AP.
- Assist with other accounting projects and administrative tasks as needed
- High school diploma or higher level education required
- 3+ years of full-cycle accounting or accounts payable experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- System experience with SAP is a HUGE plus.
- Sense of urgency and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Strong problem-solving skills
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity within the AP division please apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
AddressGrand Rapids, MI
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Accounting Principals