Accounting Principals is looking for (2) Temporary to Hire Accounts Payable Clerks for a client of ours located south of Pittsburgh, PA. This is a great opportunity to join an organization that is rapidly growing and be a valued member of a team. Ideal candidate will have prior accounts payable experience and the ability to handle a high volume of work.
Accounts Payable Clerk Responsibilities:
- Full cycle accounts payable process for multiple locations across the country
- High volume of data entry
- Reconciling A/P transactions to vendor statements
- Obtaining approvals before processing payment
- Auditing and preparing expense reports
- Helping with month end close process
- Responding to vendor inquiries and calls and resolving any issues
Accounts Payable Clerk Qualifications:
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to handle multiple tasks
- Team player who works well with others
- Strong communication skills
- At least one year of high-volume data entry experience, preferably in A/P
Work Hours: Flexible – 7 to 4 or 8 to 5 with an hour lunch (some overtime)
Pay Rate: $15 – 16/hr.
Employment Type: Full Time, Temporary-to-Hire
To be considered for the Accounts Payable Clerk or other opportunities with Accounting Principals in Pittsburgh, PA, you can submit a resume at www.AccountingPrincipals.com !