Accounting Principals is seeking a part-time Accounts Payable Clerk for a Behavioral Health Services company in Grayslake, IL. The ideal candidate would have 1+ years’ experience in accounts payable, detail-oriented, and multitask in a fast-paced environment. Do you want to be a part of this growing team?! Please apply today for consideration!
- Entering and processing invoices
- Full Cycle AP including 3-way matching
- Examine and complete site, vendor, and internal queries
- Handling account reconciliations
- Prepare checks for mailing
- Administrative duties as assigned
- Preferred 1+ years AP
- Bachelor’s degree not required but preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Critical Thinking skills
- Excellent problem- solving skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Team player while maintaining the ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to develop and maintain an organized structure
If you are interested in the Accounts Payable Clerk role in Grayslake, IL, we want to hear from you! Please send your resume to email@example.com. Also, please click the yellow "apply with us" button to apply now or go to www.accountingprincipals.com to apply and check out additional opportunities.