Accounting Principals is searching for an experienced, educated, and versatile ACCOUNTING MANAGER for a chemical company near Beaumont, Texas. The ACCOUNTING MANAGER will need to be comfortable working on-site as well as remote. This company expects this person to be on-site about half of the time and working-from-home the other half of the time. The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 5 years of accounting experience, a Bachelor’s Degree (in Accounting and/or Finance), and a CPA designation. The salary for this position ranges between $85,000 and $100,000 annually, depending on experience.
***Email resumes to Ellise Groos at firstname.lastname@example.org. ***
Job: Accounting Manager (50% remote, 50% on-site)
Annual Pay: $85K to $100K annually (DOE)
Location: Beaumont, TX
Type: Direct Hire
Activities/Duties of Accounting Manager:
- Heavy oversight of Accounts Receivables functions including credit checks, daily postings, cash receipts, collections, etc.
- Yield & inventory accounting functions
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Journal entries, account reconciliations, etc.
- Monthly closing duties
- At least one direct report
- Other accounting functions as necessary
- REQUIRED: 5+ years of accounting experience
- REQUIRED: Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO HAVE: CPA designation
- Confidence in utilizing advanced Microsoft Excel functions
- NAV accounting software experience preferred
- Please email your resume to Ellise Groos at email@example.com. ***
Qualifications for Accounting Manager:
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.