Accounting Principals New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accounting Principals is supporting a non-profit organization and working to fill a temporary Accounting Clerk position. We are looking for someone to assist with light accounting work while also balancing some administrative functions. The company would like this person to "float" between departments and assist wherever needed. The position will sit in the office in downtown, NYC. The organization is sticking to very strict social distancing rules. Please read on for additional details.
- Assisting accounts receivable and collections team with various projects and payment processing
- Monitoring Accounts Payable inbox, and assisting with processing incoming invoices
- Responding to vendor and customer inquiries by phone and email
- Performing data entry of donor information or financial data as needed into Excel, Raiser's Edge, or the accounting system
- Proficiency in Excel (formulas, building spreadsheets)
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A positive attitude and willingness to help out team members!
To be able to add immediate value, you will need:
Please Apply Now if you are interested in this position! You can view additional positions at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please < The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
AddressNew York, NY
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Accounting Principals