Accounting Principals Cincinnati, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Accounting Clerk in Cincinnati, OH. You must have at least three years of general accounting or bookkeeping experience. You must also be highly skilled in Microsoft Office applications and Accounting or ERP systems. Your primarily duties will include assisting the Senior Accountant with accounting, auditing and basic office duties.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts
- Maintain Accounting records
- Reconcile all bank accounts in a timely manner
- Review all invoices for accuracy
- Process payments and invoices for clients
- Posts customer payments by recording cash and checks transactions
- Review expense accounts to ensure invoices have been entered accurately
- Reconcile customer accounts and remain up to date on issues
- Complete basic office duties such as copying and filing
- Prepare, review and reconcile daily postings of cash
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
- Three years of accounting experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Detailed oriented
- Thorough and detail oriented
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- General math skills
- Ability to prioritize task and assignments
If you are interested position or other accounting opportunities, please click “apply” below or apply online at www.accountingprinciples.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Accounting Principals