Accounting Principals is seeking an Accounting Clerk in Burbank, IL. You must have two years of recent accounting experience. This position will involve verifying and obtaining approvals for invoices. You must have the ability to be open and flexible in your approach to developing new knowledge and skills. Our client has a fast growing team that that is looking for a promotable candidate to join their team. Please apply now!
- Review accounts payable invoices for approval
- Entering a large volume of various financial transactions
- Ensure proper account coding and process for timely payment
- Review invoices for proper approvals in accordance with company policy
- Maintain relationships with third party vendors
- Apply payments to respective vendor accounts
- Assist with monthly vendor statement reconciliations
- Researches and resolves various vendor or internal inquiries and issues, ensuring they are responded to timely.
- Manage vendor invoices on a daily basis
- Prepare accounts payable register and transactions detail
- Work together with other departments to gather complete and accurate data
- Associates degree is preferred
- Two years of accounting experience
- Maintain an above-average level of accuracy
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong work ethics with the ability to work independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- The ability to work independently
If you are interested in this position or other accounting opportunities, please click “apply” below and apply online at www.accountingprinciples The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.