Accounting Principals Danville, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accounting Principals is looking to hire an Accountant in Danville, IL. This contract requires an individual who can reach far beyond with great analytical capabilities, interpersonal skills, and an excellent detail-oriented mentality. Apply now if you meet the qualifications!
- The main function of an accountant is to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization. A typical accountant is responsible for analyzing and communicating financial information for clients.
- Prepare, examine or analyze accounting records, financial statements or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel and direct their work activities.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed.
- Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses. Knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related accounting software. Education/Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related financial discipline required. An advanced degree in a financial discipline is preferred.
- 5+ years financial and/or accounting experience required.
Hours: M-F 40 hours week
Location: REMOTE but may need to go into Danville, IL office
If you feel you are qualified for this position, then apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Accounting Principals