Accounting Principals Cincinnati, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an experienced accounting professional who likes being responsible for an entire book of business? Do you like variety and autonomy? If so, this could be a great contract with some potential for becoming perm opportunity for you.
- Process all company accounts payable and receivables
- Responsible for all general ledger activities
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts monthly
- Prepare financial statements
- Process payroll for internal employees
- Assist with the creation of the budget along with any variance analysis
- Any additional duties requested by management
- At least 3+ years of experience in a full charge accounting capacity
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent math and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of employment
- QuickBooks experience
If you are interested in learning more, apply now! This position is moving fast!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Accounting Principals