Accounting Principals Graham, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking applicants for an AR/AP Clerk for a great company in Burlington. This position is a blend of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
An ideal candidate will have a degree in accounting and a strong desire to join a great accounting team to grow their career. Please read the job description to determine if this position is right for you!
- Enter and reconcile accounts receivable and payable each day
- Examine statements to ensure accuracy
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
- Assist with journal entries
- Periodically provide auditing services and reports
- Prepare reports and post entries
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing necessary duties as needed
- Degree in Accounting highly preferred
- 1+ year experience in accounting
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Knowledge of debit and credits as they apply to the general ledger
- Strict attention to detail
If you're ready to start your accounting career, apply now.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arre The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Accounting Principals