Human Resources Administrator
Ajilon is currently in search of a Human Resources Administrator to fill a need in the People Operations department for our Nonprofit client in the New York, NY area. As Human Resources Administrator you will be providing administrative support as it relates to all things HR.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting with special projects
- Data entry into HRIS system
- Uploading information of new hires including benefits selection
- Employment verification and background checks
- Running reports
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Working knowledge of an HRIS system
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient computer skills including knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Good interpersonal skills and a “can do” attitude
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role, internships included
- Great organizational skills and are detail oriented
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related subject matter
- The ability to multitask and prioritize assignments
Employment type: Fulltime Contract to Hire
If you are attracted to this role and meet the requirements, please respond with your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.