Ajilon is on the hunt for an experienced HRIS Specialist who is in search of a new position that would offer a challenge and the opportunity to demonstration what you can do. This role is with a nonprofit organization locating in Brooklyn, NY that stands for a great cause. It reports to the Director of Human Resources and works alongside a growing team.
- Assist with identifying opportunities for process improvement
- Ensure the integrity of the data within the HRIS system
- Contribute to the design and development of systems
- Assist with data audits and clean up
- Run and create reports as needed
- Respond to employee inquires and troubleshoot as needed
- Assist with system projects and initiatives
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of integrated HR Information Systems
- Proficiency in Excel, Access and SQL
- Understand policies and regulatory requirements affecting HR, Benefits, Recruitment and Payroll systems
- Analytical skills and the ability to work with large amounts data
- Technical skills in Vacation and Comp databases
- Have a proven track record and the ability to meet deadlines
- A bachelor’s degree
- Can handle confidential information
Employment type: Long term full-time contract
If interested and you meet the requirements, please respond with your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.