Front Office Administrator
Communication – if it’s in your top skill set, keep on reading! Our New York City Ajilon team is helping a top tier advertising firm fill a detail-oriented Front Office Administrator position. Having a reliable, on-the-ball Receptionist is crucial to any busy office, and requires the ability to maintain organization in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. For the right person, the opportunities are endless as our client is looking for someone to grow alongside a booming company in the financial industry.
- Maintain the master calendar for the office, ensuring that all operations run smoothly and effectively
- Screen all incoming calls for and direct them to their designated recipient. Answer all general questions when able!
- Represent the company with pride both professionally and personally – this position serves as the first point of contact of the office, and customer service is a core value
- Handle all incoming/outgoing mail and deliver them to their designated final destination! This may contain time sensitive material, so attention to detail is key here
- Any ad hoc administrative tasks at the request of the office
- Minimum of 3-4 years as a receptionist or a similar role
- Proven organizational skills in an office capacity
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Incredibly strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Check all these boxes? Apply today! We’d love the chance to meet with you and aid you in this process.
Not quite a fit? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more exciting opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.