Temp Staff Accountant in Washington, D.C.
A high-profile association with a focus on financial services located in Washington, D.C. is looking for an individual to join their team as a temporary staff accountant. This company offers high quality service to many different agencies throughout the DMV area. The duties of the role will be general accounting duties, which includes receiving and managing AP, coding and entering invoices into Sage Intacct, and working in the general ledger. Compensation for this position will be between $25-$30 an hour.
· Full cycle accounting, including accounts payable processing using Intacct
· Bank and other account reconciliations
· Preparing for month-end close and external audits and prepare requisite financial reports
· Ad hoc projects as assigned
· Strong computer literacy and technical skills
· Experience with Intacct is required
· One to five years’ experience with full cycle accounting, including AP and financial reporting (internship experience does apply)
· Great attention to detail and experience working in a fast-paced environment
If you are looking to expand your accounting experience working for a construction company in Washington, D.C., email your resume to Conor.Kennedy@accountingprincipals.com right away. Be sure to check out www.accountingprincipals.com for other immediate opportunities.