Our client is seeking a qualified Junior Staff Accountant. They are seeking a reliable, hard-working employee to support key functions. Accounting Principals has partnered with this client in the past. Flexibility to travel is helpful. If you are seeking a position that provides an opportunity to make an impact on the business while helping grow the company, apply now online.
· Support financial reporting and records
· Grants management
· Audit experience
· Become familiar with accounts receivable process including posting payments, billing customers and following up on past-due accounts
· Assist with other accounting projects and reports
· Assist with payroll function, responding to employee, supervisor, and vendor questions
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related
· Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
· Strong knowledge of debits and credits (US GAAP)
· Experience in an office setting, preferably finance/accounting
· ERP system experience a plus
If you are interested in this Junior Accountant role please submit your resume online. Also, for other opportunities, please click “apply” below and apply online at email@example.com.
Accounting Principals Inc.Accounting Principals is a leader in finance and accounting staffing, and with every assignment we seek to prove our value to candidates and clients. Our people-focused approach is what sets us apart. We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success.