Staff Accountant ( Junior and Senior Level )
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Staff Accountant ( Junior and Senior Level ) – Elk Grove, IL
$55,000 - $75,000/Annually
2 openings! Our company is a fast-paced, growing group of professionals passionate about improving our community’s health and safety through the use of our products. We meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We serve thousands of customers out of our offices across the US and Canada.
In our expansion, we are looking to add two individuals to our accounting team in our Elk Grove office. We are searching for a Junior and Senior Staff Accountant.
We believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission, and if that describes you, we encourage you to apply.
- Perform all daily and monthly duties related to cash balance and month end closings as well as handling GL postings
- Support various schedules including the fixed asset schedule and schedule of debt
- Develop the financial statement structure and supporting schedules to provide detailed reports and information to management
- Prepare and distribute performance metrics and other financial reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Process domestic and international wire transfers
- Gather and prepare information for the inventory and cycle counting programs
- Work directly with the Controller on the development and implementation of accounting policies and procedures
- Distribute month-end cost of goods reports
- Prepare and maintain pre-authorize payments monthly or as required
- Analyze financial statements and summarize results
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferred in accounting or finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel – intermediate to advanced
- 6 months experience in accounting role ( 3+ years for senior role)
- Detail-oriented, with strong follow-up skills to stay on top of all tasks and projects
- Approachable, easygoing demeanor with ability to communicate effectively with all departments
- MUST have a strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multi-task, and meet assigned deadlines
AddressElk Grove, IL
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Accounting Manager