Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Accounting Manager Crystal Lake, IL
- Expired: 15 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accounts Receivable Coordinator – Crystal Lake, IL
Our growth has exceeded expectations in the last year, and we are actively looking to onboard an Accounts Receivable Coordinator for our brand new, state-of-the-art office in Crystal Lake, IL.
We are seeking someone with relevant accounts receivable experience in a corporate environment. The Accounts Receivable Coordinator is primarily responsible for gathering data to establish customer accounts, processing cash payments and utilizing necessary steps to resolve outstanding customer account balances.
For our chosen candidate, we provide top-notch perks including generous PTO, a 401k matching program, full health insurance coverage, company-wide catered Friday lunches, summer hours, a bonus structure, and more!
- Send out customer credit applications and follow up on credit references
- Create new customer accounts and maintain updated and accurate customer information
- Process cash payments to customer accounts on a daily basis
- Research unpaid balances on customer accounts and take the appropriate action if necessary
- Investigate historical data for credits and bills
- Process credit memos accordingly to unpaid customer issues
- Review credit hold list daily and release orders as needed
- Review monthly customer statements and determine if changes to customer terms are needed
- Process credit card payments on a daily basis
- Other duties as assigned within the scope of the requirements and responsibilities of the job
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of experience in an accounts receivable role in a corporate environment
- B2B collections experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Multi-tasking ability without becoming overwhelmed
AddressCrystal Lake, IL
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Accounting Manager