Why is This a Great Opportunity?
One of the fastest-growing, privately owned companies in America, completing over 4,000 design/build projects across 48 states. We ranked #15 out of the top 100 design/build companies in the U.S. Benefits for this company our top notch.
- Industry-leading performance-based bonus program
- Generously funded profit sharing
- Traditional and Roth 401k
- Tuition reimbursement for associates
- Scholarship for associates’ children up to $28,000 per child
- 1-month paid sabbatical after every five years of employment, plus $5,000 for travel
- 1-week paid volunteer leave each year
- 100% charitable match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- 100% paid 10-week maternity leave
- Prepare billings to owners, process all overhead and job cost invoices throughout the month.
- Work on a daily basis with the vendors and subcontractors on issues ranging from billing and payments to insurance and lien waivers.
- Reconcile and close accounts payable and accounts receivable on a monthly basis, and assist in the monthly cash reconciliation process. Maintain and prepare the monthly collection reports.
- Work on a variety of miscellaneous issues delegated from the controller.
- Respond to requests for information and analysis from the Project Managers of the companies on various accounting and subcontractor issues.
- Develop and maintain positive relations with Subcontractors and Project Managers throughout all facets of project accounting.
- High School Diploma required
- 5-15 years of accounting experience; Construction accounting experience considered a plus.
- Viewpoint software experience a plus.
- Must possess effective communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion.
- Able to work effectively under deadlines and high pressure.
- Ability to work with and build relationships with a wide variety of people.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel.
Accounting Career Consultants has been providing direct-hire, consulting, and temporary placement services since 1985.
Locally owned with a national reach. We offer the flexibility of a local staffing company combined with the resources of a larger firm. We are committed to developing long-term relationships with both our candidates and clients. We take the time to learn what is important to our candidates and our clients to help ensure a good fit for all parties.
Awards & Recognition:
2019 Forbes America’s Best 250 Professional Search Firms List-Ranked #63
2016-2017 St. Louis Business Journal Fastest-Growing Private Companies
2017 St. Louis Business Journal Largest Temporary Staffing Firms
2015-2017 & 2019 Future 50 Award winner by the St. Louis Small Business Monthly (Celebrating The Area's Top Growing Businesses)