Office Assistant & Client Services
- $24 Hourly
Currently partnered with a financial services company in Scottsdale near Talkingstick Resort. We are looking for someone with strong administrative experience to help us perform all administrative related functions, as well as deliver superior service by building and nurturing the client relationship. Designed to provide general support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks and assist with preparing staff and client onboarding and helping maintain, organize and manage daily office operations.
The position will pay $24/hr. This position will start out in a temp-to-hire capacity and we would expect for the employee to be converted over to their staff within about 3 months. Unfortunately, since the company is fairly small, they do not offer health insurance. There is however room for growth and opportunities to earn pay increases and possibly even bonuses down the line as well.
- Greet guests in a professional, friendly and hospitable manner.
- Coordinates the pickup of regular mail, and the pickup and delivery of express mail services (UPS, FedEx, and etc.)
- Managing the office space and coordinating the maintenance and cleaning of our offices.
- Assist the owners is daily office operations as deemed necessary
- Assist their Accountants and Bookkeepers with various responsibilities, including pulling or producing reports and entering information into their accounting system
- Help with a variety of accounting projects throughout the year
- Help in managing the ordering, receiving, and stocking and distribution of office supplies
- Coordinate client meetings, including greeting clients, appointment preparation, and supporting the completion of required paperwork
- Document key client milestones and other important data into systems that will assist in future client interactions
- Support the firm's initiatives, assist with any company-wide projects and activities, and attend functions as needed
- Strong relationship building skills and enjoys speaking with new people
- Participate by example and through the sharing of knowledge and skill in promoting a positive teamwork environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
- Must possess superior communication skills – verbal and written
- Self-motivated with a strong attention to detail
- Ethical, with a commitment to company values
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to manage relationships with internal and external partners
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a fast paced, changing environment that adheres to tight deadlines
- Ability to learn and retain detailed information
- Proactive thinker, problem-solver
- Comfortable multi-tasking, and working in an open, team atmosphere
Accounting & Finance ProfessionalsScottsdale, AZ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.