Accounts Payable and Receivable Specialist with Real Estate Company
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Real Estate Investment firm provides a variety of services including property management, facilities management, construction, leasing and property analytics Is looking for new team member. We maintains a strong customer focus and creates value by providing superior service and remaining responsive to the needs of our clients. We are currently seeking a bright and experienced Accounting Specialist for our corporate offices located in North Scottsdale. Very low turnover and good position to broaden your skills if you desire.
- Process and post tenant payments by recording checks and monitoring ACH transactions; ensures payments are applied to correct account on a timely basis.
- Generates and submits monthly rent statements to tenants.
- Analyzes A/R balances; reports monthly aging report with summary of balances to management.
- Review and process late fees.
- Interacts and communicates with tenants to resolve inquiries or requests regarding balances.
- Process all disbursements which includes reviewing accounts payable packages for proper invoice support, accurate general ledger coding.
- Responsible for timely payment of all outstanding invoices and proper authorization has been obtained prior to payment.
- Print and mail all approved checks on a weekly basis.
- Perform intercompany billing, corporate credit card reconciliation and prepare related journal entries.
- Perform new vendor setup and continued maintenance of vendor tax and insurance forms.
- Responsible for the preparation and filing of monthly AZ rental sales tax.
- Assists in the month-end closing process as well as preparation of the annual operating budget.
- Perform general accounting duties including data input, filing, scanning, and organizing information.
- At least 3-5 years of accounting experience, preferably in commercial real estate.
- Property accounting experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with all MS Office applications; experience with Yardi Voyager strongly preferred.
- Must be detailed oriented and possess strong oral and written communication skills.
Accounting & Finance Personnel, Inc.Why Work Here?
Stable company with low turnover and good benefits.
Real Estate Investment Company that owns and manages their own commercial/industrial properties
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Accounting & Finance Personnel, Inc.