Senior Developer (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently looking for an energetic and skilled Sr. Web Application Developer with strong Laravel/PHP experience, to join our fun, fast-paced and heavily data driven environment. The ideal candidate will be an independent worker that can hit the ground running and is able to provide immediate value day one. This candidate will work side by side with the Lead Systems Architect to develop new applications and scalability projects that drive the business forward. He/she will also participate in meetings with management and business owners to discuss project status and requirements. In addition to working on mission critical and time sensitive projects, the candidate will provide support for user requests and current production processes.
Please Note: While this role is fully remote, qualified candidates must be located within the US.
- PHP-based Application Development leveraging Laravel (MVC framework)
- Work closely with leadership team to define, design, and implement key modules
- Collaborate with other developers on solutions using advanced, progressive technologies
- Requirements gathering with department SME's and Analysts
- Production support as needed
- Other tasks as assigned
- 5 or more years of Laravel 5+ and other formal PHP framework experience
- 5 or more years experience working. with object oriented PHP (V7 and higher)
- 5 or more years current experience working with Microsoft SQL Server
- Ability to work on a high-level architectural basis for a large scale project
- Proven ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects and/or support issues
- Able to meet with users and business systems analysts to discuss business and technical requirements for projects
- At least 7 years of application development and design experience (UI design, database design, modular architecture, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be very comfortable with rapid deployment environment
- Experience with financial/loan servicing platforms
- Experience working with DevOps and Cloud Technologies
- Basic Windows and Linux administration skills
- Experience with large scale software systems
Account Control Technology Holdings, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Account Control Technology Holdings, Inc.