- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Conduct and coordinate the development and completion of the resident assessment process in accordance with the requirements of the Federal and State regulations as well as Company policy and procedure.Responsibilities:
- Lead or participate in Daily PPS meetings, weekly Medicare meetings, and month end meetings to assure federal billing requirements are met.
- Assist in completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument with the Interdisciplinary Team.
- Information to complete the MDS is to be collected using the medical record, bedside assessment, and staff, resident and/or family interviews.
- Review prior to closing and transmitting the MDS to assure all sections have been completed, dated, and signed according to Federal Regulation.
- Verify all MDS documents required either by Federal and/or State Guidelines or Organizational policy are easily available at all times.
- Registered Nurse with required current state licensure.
- Minimum three (3) years of clinical experience in a health care setting; long-term care setting preferred
- Self-motivated to learn and master the RAI Process in an effort to attain or maintain the patient’s highest practical level of function.
- o Requires writing and/or computer work with repetitive typing and concentrating on computer screen and/or documents for more than two (2) hours at a time.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings
Accordius Health Salisbury
HealthcareView all jobs at Accordius Health Salisbury