Director of Nursing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
To manage the overall operations of the Nursing Department in accordance with Company policies, standards of nursing practices and governmental regulations so as to maintain excellent care of all residents needsResponsilities:
- •Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- •Significant technical experience and demonstrated leadership/management skills •Restorative care philosophy, excellent professional skills (both assessment and hands-on), and good communication and organizational skills.
- •. •Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
- •Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures. •Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
- •Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with employees and vendors.
- •Management duties including, but not limited to, hiring, training and developing, coaching and counseling, and terminating department staff, as deemed necessary.
- •Ensure that all employment practices are administered fairly and without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or veteran status.
- •Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate and direct the nursing services department, as well as its programs and activities, in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care facility.
- •Participate in Department Supervisor Meetings, Resident Care Plan Meetings, Budget Committee Meetings, Safety Committee Meetings, Quality Assessment and Assurance Committee Meetings, In-service Education, Family Council
- •Coordinate with the ADON to determine staffing requirements based on current needs and State and Federal guidelines.
- •Perform nursing services and deliver resident care services in compliance with corporate policies and State and Federal regulations.
- •Comply with, support and enforce Company policies involving all safety and infection control procedures to include the proper use of mechanical lifts and gait belts.
- EducationMid Level (3-6 years)
- ExperienceBachelors Degree
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings
- SIGN ON BONUS
HealthcareView all jobs at Accordius Abingdon