We wrote the book on spinal cord and brain injury homecare!
We are a different kind of home healthcare service. We are the industry leader that specializes solely in spinal cord and brain injuries, since the day we were founded in 2001. Here, you will find a great place to work that strives to always be three traditions of excellence: Hopeful. Optimistic. Positive. We create this encouraging environment for our patients with the highest standards and methods of care. That is our primary FOCUS!
FOCUS ON PATIENTS…
· Enabling patients to stay in their homes by monitoring and recording patient conditions; providing support and personal services
· Provide medical, personal, and emotional care for our clients based upon their individualized Plan of Care
· Enabling patients to stay in their homes by monitoring and recording patient conditions; providing support and personal services.
FOCUS ON NURSES AND CAREGIVERS…
· Empowering our healthcare team to deliver the highest-quality in-home care by providing the training and clinical support that’s needed to be successful in their client’s home environment
· Our reputation speaks for its self and our healthcare team relies on us to be an advocate for them and their patients.
WHAT’S YOUR FOCUS?
Accord Services can assist you with what’s important to you and your career goals.
· One Patient, One Focus
· Competitive pay rates
· Weekly Pay / Direct Deposit
· Flexible scheduling for work life balance
· Training for spinal cord and brain injuries
· Continuing Education
· Referral Bonuses
· 24/7 On-call Clinical Manager Support
· Work close to home
We are currently looking for Certified Nursing Assistants (C.N.A.s) for clients in the Tamassee, SC area.
· High School diploma or GED
· In good standing on the State Nursing Assistant registry or appropriate entity
· CPR certified (American Heart Association or American Red Cross)
· Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
To learn more about Accord Services, visit us at www.accordservices.com
Accord Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.