Residential Solar Intern
- Posted: over a month ago
Accord Power Inc. is looking for an intern to join our rapidly growing Residential Solar Department. The ideal candidate for this role is majoring in business administration, communications, marketing with an interest in the renewable energy sector. The intern would be responsible for supporting the needs of our Residential Department. This will include supporting the hiring process and general administrative support.
This will be a great opportunity for individuals in college or graduate school to learn about the fast growing industry of solar. The qualified individual will be taught the basics of how PV installations are designed and appropriately sized for each project, basic financing solutions, and other administrative tasks associated with the sales pipeline.
Responsibilities may include:
- Scheduling interviews, trainings, and onboarding with candidates for our Sales team
- Building relationships with customers and sales people in the field
- Brainstorming and implementing marketing strategies to generate new leads
- General administrative support for the department
- Learn and utilize basic solar industry concepts
- Assist residential team in organizing special events or attending trade shows
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks
- Interest in learning about the solar industry, particularly in the NY + NJ territories
- Ability to work independently
All interns are paid at an hourly rate of $15/hr; however, there are no benefits associated with this position.
Powered by JazzHR
Accord Power Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?