Accord Group is looking for an outgoing, detail-oriented individual to join our corporate staff in Lee's Summit, MO as a full-time Administrative Assistant.
This person will primarily be involved in day-to-day organization, scheduling, and communication with field office employees and customers working from our national headquarters.
We Are Accord
Accord Group is a family of companies creating remarkable experiences through insurance restoration such as roofing, siding, and gutters. We give homeowners peace of mind after hail storms, severe winds, and other natural disasters.
As a trusted national leader in the industry, our experience with insurance companies allows us to give our customers the best advice possible. We effectively guide homeowners through the confusing process of insurance claims, restoring their homes with efficiency.
All team members are expected to show up to work with a positive attitude and a desire to make an impact on their culture and work environment, as well as work hard and have fun.
Team member expectations:
- Work hard with a positive attitude and have fun
- Desire to make an impact on their culture and work
- Manage schedules and calendars
- Effective use of verbal, email, and mobile phone communication
- CRM (customer resource management) online software
- Experience required: Microsoft Office and/or G-Suite (formerly Google Docs)
You've never worked anywhere like Accord Group – we promise!
- Full-time hourly employment
- Great positive culture
- Health benefits
- 401k options after one year
- Room for advancement
Time for a change?
We've been there. We get it. You may be tired ... tired of being unappreciated & overlooked ... tired of poor management ... There's no reason for that stress. Our leadership cares and our team is looking for you! We want you to join us.