Sr. Project Manager, People Operations
Accolade, Inc. Plymouth Meeting, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that can dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.Job Description
The Project Manager, People Operations reporting to EVP, Learning and People Operations is responsible for managing our Frontline Care Team (FLCT) Hiring processes and projects – providing our Talent Acquisition, Learning, and Operations teams, as well as our Executive Committee, with comprehensive visibility into progress metrics and solutions. Key responsibilities will include defining, documenting, and continuously improving our Frontline Care Team hiring processes through consistent collaboration with cross-business stakeholders and managing Recruitment Processing Outsourcing (RPO) work flow from start to finish.
A day in the life…
- Provide People Operations leadership and Operations leadership ongoing visibility into FLCT RPO/pipeline progress, highlighting successes and potential challenges of meeting hiring requirements
- Establish and maintain strong relationships across the business to understand hiring needs, create two-way channels to provide the business with ongoing visibility into the status of their hiring needs, and partner between the business and RPO
- Ensure consistent alignment of FLTC hiring priorities across RPO partner, Learning, Operations, and Finance partners to ensure successful execution of hiring needs
- Through a thorough understanding of FLCT pipeline, manage the RPO partner relationship with team to offer creative solutions to strength hiring deliverables
- Manage end-to-end relationship with all third party partners for daily execution of FLTC recruiting and onboarding
- Serve as the main point of contact between Learning and Development and RPO partner to ensure smooth transition into Accolade and consistent accountability across new hires
- Partner with People Operation Coordinate on logistics for seamless IT equipment distribution to FLCT new hires
- Facilitate relationships between teams, moving programs forward, finding resources, raising concerns to appropriate owners early and resolving open issues that prevent progress
- Prepare executive-level reporting on key metrics and project status and share updates weekly with executive leadership and other stakeholders
- Ensure all levels of the organization have visibility and clarity into FLCT hiring.
What we are looking for…
- 7+ years of experience in Operations/Project Management, managing complex projects and relationships
- 3+ years of experience in Human Resources (Talent Acquisition, HR Project Management)
- Experience creating project & outcome visibility at all levels of the organization and executing creative ways to improve outcomes
- Experience project managing vendor or third party relationships
- Experience with complex operation environment a plus
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint and related software
- A go-getter, self-starter who thrives at new opportunities and challenges across the People Operations team.
- Thrives in fast pace environments, loves to own successful deliverables and and outcomes from start to finish.
- A true team player, willing to jump in and help others while leading with “yes”
- Extremely detail-oriented, proactive/forward thinker with strong judgement in decision making
- A collaborative approach and can successfully navigate and connect with teams from across multiple areas of the business
- PMP, CAPM, or other relevant project management certification(s) desired
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
AddressPlymouth Meeting, PA
BusinessView all jobs at Accolade, Inc.