Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers. Our team of compassionate, exceptional professionals is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, we deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.Job Description
As an Accolade Registered Nurse Clinical Health Assistant, you will be a trusted go-to resource who helps our clients via phone, email, mobile messaging with any issues related to their health or health benefits. You’ll have the opportunity to help clients in a telephonic professional setting onsite in our Scottsdale, AZ office, get the right care at the right time… no problem is too big or too small.
***Now offering up to $5,000 sign-on/welcome bonus!!!***
Related Keywords: Nurse, Clinical, RN, Full-time, Weekdays, Digital, Engagement, Telephonic, Care Coordination
A day in the life of an Accolade Nurse…
A day in the life…
Leverage your clinical experience to be a trusted advisor for our client’s healthcare needs by:
Engage with clients to understand their needs
- Understand our clients’ needs by being an active listener and communicator
- Ability to listen, talk, and type all at once through multi-channel communications
- Operate from a perspective of truly caring about our clients and creating value for them.
- Be available when clients need
- Create a personalized & memorable experience with Accolade
- Build relationships through listening, honesty, and empathy
- Support clients by helping to translate their benefits package and care plans in a way that they can take appropriate actions
- Responsible for satisfying future and current client needs by delivering exceptional client service on a day to day basis
- Keep our promises
- Support clients to navigate the complex health care system
- Support clients to navigate the complex health care system.
- Working on behalf of our clients for their health care needs with others (vendors, carriers, providers, etc.)
Driving better client outcome
- Leverage technology and internal resources to provide data-driven and fact-based information focused on getting to best results for clients
- Influence care by educating clients, providing options, and assisting with navigating the healthcare system
- Use problem-solving and critical thinking capabilities to identify and understand the barriers of care support clients.
- Assist with improved health and financial outcomes
- Influence care by educating clients, providing options, and assisting with navigating the healthcare system.
- Minimum of 2 years as an active Registered Nurse (RN) with a current unrestricted license
- Ability to commute daily onsite to our Scottsdale, AZ location
- Nursing experience in medical/surgical, triage, case management, telephonic nursing, disease management, discharge planning, care coordination, or utilization review -Preferred but not required .
- Strong knowledge of the healthcare industry
- Ability to acquire proficiency with the necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- Ability to thrive in a performance-based high-touch service environment (preferably with an inbound/outbound telephonic component)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- High level of curiosity and ability to problem solve
- Thrive in a team environment, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced atmosphere and successfully collaborate with diverse groups at all levels of the organization.
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big - not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
*All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.