- Posted: 2 days ago
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. In this role you will be responsible for providing high quality meals to the residents, guests and staff.Job Description
- Prepare meals from standardized recipes in accordance with order in a timely and attractive manner.
- Set up food service line and workstations with needed condiments.
- Ensure all condiments and garnishes that are required are prepared and served with the appropriate foods.
- Assist in coordinating prep for the following day’s menu.
- Participate in a pre-meal meeting with food servers to review detail of daily menu.
- Assist with training of new kitchen employees.
- Assist with scheduling of employees within the department.
- Assist with food ordering, monitoring inventory and creating the menu cycle.
- Keep stock rooms, coolers, and freezers clean and ensure that food supply stocks are rotated and that all perishables are labeled, dated, and stored properly.
- Maintain kitchen cleanliness and food preparation according to state and local health department code requirements.
- Keep food waste to a minimum by utilizing food storage and food recycling techniques.
- Manage and supervise Cooks, Lead Cooks, Prep Cooks, and Utility Workers as needed.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires that all employees provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination unless exempt due to medical, religious, or personal beliefs. Government requirements or exclusions may apply.
Acclaim at Belmont Bay
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?