Visual Media Designer (2022-0014)
- Posted: over a month ago
Acclaim Technical Services, founded in 2000, is a leading language and intelligence services company supporting a wide range of U.S. Federal agencies. We are an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company, which is uncommon within our business sector. We see this as a significant strength, and it shows: ATS is consistently ranked as a top workplace among DC area firms and continues to grow.
We are actively hiring a Visual Media Designer with TS/SCI clearance and polygraph to join our team working in McLean, VA.
- Design and develop interactive pdfs, presentations, and motion graphics
- Design publications and brochures
- Design corporate identity collateral including logos and seals, coin design, and presentation templates
- Design exhibits, displays, posters, and wall graphics
- Design Signage systems
- Collaborate and coordinate production with PRBT and fabrications specialists, and vendor support
- Assist with the development and production of communication materials such as; memoranda, informal and formal letters, emails, and web postings, visual schematics of ideas, and briefing content
- Project documentation (including requirements definition, cost estimation, schedule, resource allocation in project plans) and proof production files, cost analysis and reporting to meet or exceed reach goals
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance and polygraph
- Bachelor's degree with a major in Graphic Design, Interactive Design, Visual Media or a related design discipline in the visual communication arts or verifiable equivalent experience that demonstrates the individual's knowledge, skills and abilities as required by the position description.
- Portfolio often (10) or more samples that demonstrate graphic design expertise showcasing the designer's skills, knowledge, and competencies in design for multiple media, including but not limited to print and web
- Minimum of three (3) years of professional graphic design experience demonstrating extensive skills and knowledge of visual media design principles, theory, practices and trends in a variety of media used to develop innovative solutions and complex data visualization
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience using industry standard software tools, to include but not limited to, Adobe Creative Suite, critically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Extensive experience in techniques for concept development, creation of structurally sound production files, and preparation for output in multiple media including print, imaging, presentation, web and video
- Experience developing information architecture and navigation for websites
- Experience interfacing consistently and effectively with customers, management, technical staff, and project team members to define requirements, identify issues, negotiate changes, manage production resources and meet deadlines.
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action
ATS is committed to a program of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion/creed, hairstyles and hair textures, handicap/disability, genetic information/history, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic or condition protected by federal, state or local law. It is the policy of ATS not merely to refrain from employment discrimination as required by the various federal, state, and local enactments, but to take positive affirmative action to realize for women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans full equal employment opportunity. We support the employment and advancement in employment of individuals with disabilities and of protected veterans, and we treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Acclaim Technical Services
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Acclaim Technical Services
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?