Target Digital Network Analyst (2022-0135)
Acclaim Technical Services, founded in 2000, is a leading language and intelligence services company supporting a wide range of U.S. Federal agencies. We are an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company, which is uncommon within our business sector. We see this as a significant strength, and it shows: ATS is consistently ranked as a top workplace among DC area firms and continues to grow.
We are actively hiring a Target Digital Network Analyst to join our Mission Technology Division working in McLean, VA.
- Serve as a multi-disciplined Technical Digital Network Analyst (TDNA) or Technical Targeter targeting customer defined foreign interests, entities and actors.
- Research develop and document high-priority targets to further enable access via additional analysis through direct engagement with team and IC Partners.
- Collaborate with Customer targeting and analytic elements to enhance their operational effectiveness across multiple geographic departments within the organization.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Previous experience as a Technical Digital Network Analyst or similar Technical Targeter duties working with technical data from Maryland customer repositories and SIGINT tools/capabilities.
- Understanding of Customer messaging and reporting writing skills
- Excellent analytic skills associated with large data sets using Maryland customer tools and capabilities
- Cyber and technical network vulnerability analysis
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, informatics, statistics, or computer science/cyber security or equivalent military, industrial contractor experience.
- Minimum of five years of experience using some of the below software and tools:
- Experience with current Maryland customer tools and capabilities
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of Customer recruitment cycles
- Desired experience or willingness to participate in IC cross-agency collaborative efforts
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action
ATS is committed to a program of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion/creed, hairstyles and hair textures, handicap/disability, genetic information/history, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic or condition protected by federal, state or local law. It is the policy of ATS not merely to refrain from employment discrimination as required by the various federal, state, and local enactments, but to take positive affirmative action to realize for women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans full equal employment opportunity. We support the employment and advancement in employment of individuals with disabilities and of protected veterans, and we treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Acclaim Technical ServicesMcLean, VA
Get fresh Target Digital Network Analyst (2022-0135) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.