Senior System Administrator (2021-0288)
Acclaim Technical Services, founded in 2000, is a leading language and intelligence services company supporting a wide range of U.S. Federal agencies. We are an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company, which is uncommon within our business sector. We see this as a significant strength, and it shows: ATS is consistently ranked as a top workplace among DC area firms and continues to grow.
We are actively hiring a Systems Administrator with a TS/SCI clearance and polygraph to join our Mission Technology & Solutions Division working in a Government IC environment in Chantilly, Virginia. The Senior Systems Administrator will provide innovated support for installs, upgrades and unique problem resolution, and A&A for Linux base infrastructure. Must be dynamic, innovative, self-starting problem solver. Must have the aptitude and can-do attitude tackle technical challenges without clear instructions with. Job duties include all aspects of systems administration such as installation, configuration, implementation, and innovation of Linux systems both physical and virtual
- Provide engineering support for design, configuring, and troubleshooting open source and commercial applications
- Work on the engineering team to improve and invocate the supportability of the systems, including backups/restorations
- Provide user support of system
- Provide formal documentation of system architecture
- Documentation for end user of the system
- Assist in the A&A processing
REQUIRED EDUCATION & DESIRED EXPERIENCE
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Provide engineering support for design
- Deploying servers in cloud environments such as AWS and Azure
- Knowledge of automation tools such as Ansible, Chef, and Puppet
- Ability to work in a team environment
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action
ATS is committed to a program of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion/creed, hairstyles and hair textures, handicap/disability, genetic information/history, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic or condition protected by federal, state or local law. It is the policy of ATS not merely to refrain from employment discrimination as required by the various federal, state, and local enactments, but to take positive affirmative action to realize for women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans full equal employment opportunity. We support the employment and advancement in employment of individuals with disabilities and of protected veterans, and we treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Acclaim Technical ServicesChantilly, VA
TechnologyView All Acclaim Technical Services Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.