Protocol Analyst, Level 3 (2022-163)
Acclaim Technical Services, founded in 2000, is a leading language and intelligence services company supporting a wide range of U.S. Federal agencies. We are an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company, which is uncommon within our business sector. We see this as a significant strength and it shows: ATS is consistently ranked as a top workplace among DC area firms and continues to grow.
We are actively hiring a Protocol Analyst to join our Defense & Homeland Security Division on a newly awarded, 5-year contract based in the Fort Meade area. The FIRST of the Next Generation Analysis Contracts has been awarded. This multi-year contract needs you to fill positions as mathematicians, data scientists, engineers, collection managers and analysts. As a Protocol Analyst, you will enjoy cutting-edge work solving complex problems, test innovative approaches and research new solutions. Join a tremendously talented technical team solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies.
- Solve complex problems, test innovative approaches, and research new solutions to storing manipulating and presenting information.
- Conduct detailed analysis and exploitation of information transitioning through a network.
- Demonstrate an In-depth familiarity with the OSI model.
- Have a thorough knowledge of each layer and how they interact with each other.
- Ability to document analysis results of protocols in a succinct and usable format for future capabilities.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Signals analysis, preferably related to communications signals (e.g., bitstream analysis, waveform analysis, protocol analysis)
- Network troubleshooting
- Network traffic characterization and/or Network security analysis
- Degree must be in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, a Physical Science, or a related technical field.
- Degree and minimum years of relevant work experience as follows
- BA/BS and 8 years of experience or,
- MA/MS and 6 years of experience or,
- PhD and 4 years of experience
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action
ATS is committed to a program of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion/creed, hairstyles and hair textures, handicap/disability, genetic information/history, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic or condition protected by federal, state or local law. It is the policy of ATS not merely to refrain from employment discrimination as required by the various federal, state, and local enactments, but to take positive affirmative action to realize for women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans full equal employment opportunity. We support the employment and advancement in employment of individuals with disabilities and of protected veterans, and we treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Acclaim Technical ServicesAnnapolis Junction, MD
ManufacturingView All Acclaim Technical Services Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.